A few things that are in the works:
- getting the Civic S20 transmission to a precision measurement person to get an accurate diagram of all the holes and outline for repetitive fabrication of adapter plates
- ordering a clutch plate and sending it off to EV-America for a motor shaft adapter
- purchasing relevant EV kit parts (9" motor, etc...)
- getting a '92-'95 Civic and start hacking away to get the battery boxes and other components laid out
- starting on documentation for the conversion kit (tool list, parts list, etc...)
Again, I wish to thank everyone for all their enthusiasm and support during the initial phases of this project. It's a process and taking time out to drink wine and see amazing art is a good thing.
Best wishes to you all,